Welcome to the Northwest School of the Arts Rho Kappa Chapter!
1) The Rho Kappa Honor Society rewards excellence in the social sciences. We will hold two interest meetings on September 3rd at 8:00 am and 4:20 pm in trailer MC 463 (Mr. Vitale's classroom) New students are invited to attend one of these short sessions to learn about the benefits of joining Rho Kappa this year.
2) Our first required meeting for all members will be held on Tuesday, September 10th at 4:25 in the Library. We will hold officer elections for the Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and Historian positions. If you have questions, see Mr. Vitale in trailer MC463. Applications can be found below.
3) Our 2019-20 monthly meetings are scheduled for the following times:
Next Meeting => September 3rd- 8:00 am and 4:25 pm --Interest meetings
September 10th at 4:25 pm -- 1st Mtg. and Officer Elections
October 1st at 4:25 pm -- Monthly Meeting
October 3rd at 4:25 pm- --Auditorium for Special Guest Speaker
November 12th at 4:25 pm -- Monthly Meeting
December 3rd at 4:25 pm -- Monthly Meeting
January 7th at 4:25 pm -- Monthly Meeting
January 27th TBD -- Induction Meeting in Auditorium (NEW Members)
February 4th at 4:25 pm -- Monthly Meeting
March 10th at 4:25 pm -- Monthly Meeting
April 7th at 4:25 pm -- Monthly Meeting
May 19th TBD -- Final Celebration
Members may miss no more than two absences each year.
4) All members must fill out a membership form before the September 10th meeting. There is a $25 annual membership fee which can be paid at the NWSA site . Any member unable to pay the fee must complete a financial waiver form and essay... see the faculty advisor.
5) All members are required to work 5 volunteer hours during the Fall Semester. If you need help finding volunteer opportunities, please see the faculty adviser. Once you have done finished 5 or more hours, complete the volunteer form.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for the new year, please e-mail me email@example.com
President- Brandon Turner
ICC Representative- Hannah Seiler