Welcome to the Northwest School of the Arts Rho Kappa Chapter!
1) The Rho Kappa Honor Society rewards excellence in the social sciences. We will hold two interest meetings on August 31st at 8:20 am and 4:20 pm in trailer MC 463 (Mr. Vitale's classroom) New students are invited to attend one of these short sessions to learn about the benefits of joining Rho Kappa this year.
2) The society's first required meeting for all members will be held on Tuesday, September 7th at 4:20 pm in M463 (Vitale's trailer). We will hold officer elections for the Treasurer, as well as the Secretary. If you have questions, Mr. Vitale's email is listed at the bottom of this page. Applications can be found below.
3) Our 2021-22 monthly meetings are scheduled for the following times:
September 7th at 4:20 pm- (1st meeting, Officer elections)
Next Meeting: October 5th at 4:20 pm - (Debate/ Monthly meeting)
October 7th at 4:20 pm - (Optional Movie Night)
November 2nd at 4:20 pm - (Monthly meeting)
December 7th at 4:20 pm - (Monthly meeting)
January 4th at 4:20 pm - (Monthly meeting)
February 1st at 4:20 pm - (Monthly meeting)
March 1st at 4:20 pm - (Monthly meeting)
April 5th at 4:20 pm - (Monthly meeting)
May 3rd at 4:20 pm - (Last meeting of the year)
Members have a limit to two absences each year.
4) All members must fill out a membership form before the September 7th meeting. There is a $25 annual membership fee which can be paid at the NWSA site . Any member unable to pay the fee must complete a financial waiver form and essay... see the faculty advisor.
5) We have upcoming projects this year that include the Outdoor Classroom, hosted by communications officer Amber Bowman. Inquiries on this project, as well as a selection of the non-officer committee that will help with this, will be covered in our October 5th meeting! Along with this, we will be working with the Leadership class for the Parking Lot Painting event (October 16th 8am-4pm), and the National Spanish Honors society for an upcoming monthly meeting.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for this year, please e-mail me email@example.com or send a remind out to any of the officers!
President- Weston Voglesonger
Vice-President- August Warren
Treasurer- Jose Dorrego
Secretary- Monica Macharios
Historian- Giselle Lindsey
Communications- Amber Bowman
ICC Representative- Avery Hunning